Thursday, August 30, 2012

SUFFER IN SILENCE

SUFFER IN SILENCE
Sadness you'll never understand
All alone in this dark land
You only say that I'm mad
Can't you see that I'm just sad?
Why bother, you never cared before
Everything I have done for you has been ignored
And you wonder why I never talk to you
So you can call me worthless like you usually do?
Go ahead and laugh like there's nothing wrong
While you pick me apart, it's the same old song
That's why I say nothing and keep it all to myself
I have no other choice,  I have no one else
I'll put on that fake smile that you want to see
If you'll get off my back and leave me be
Act like you never told me how useless I am
I'll hold back the pain as best as I can
I'll hide it all away while you call it shyness
You'll never listen so I'll just suffer in silence.
©2012 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment