Sunday, October 12, 2014

DREADING ANOTHER DAY

DREADING ANOTHER DAY

Sitting in the bathroom
Dreading for the day to begin
It feels like I'm being sent to my doom
Like I'm going to face a bloody end
Another day of being looked down upon
By the rest of society that doesn't feel
I can't stand this materialistic world I'm on
While the hardest workers are treated like crap on a heel
We take your insults, take your jabs
All the while, we do it with a smile
We take the words that feels like stabs
And have to say words that'll make you stay awhile
Meanwhile your bratty kids ruin the place
Be we clean it up because that's our job
We take disrespect right to our face
While we constantly straighten up after you slobs
I dread another day of this eternal nightmare
I don't want to face another mind numbing day
I'm getting to the point that I just don't even care
As I sit here and wonder if there's a better way.
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment