Thursday, October 2, 2014

JUST A DREAM FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME

JUST A DREAM FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME

Finding someone will always be
Just a dream for someone like me
I'm not what women are looking for 
I don't have looks or riches galore 
I'm not an asshole, which women seem to like 
I'm not "manly" and always wanting to fight 
I'm just an ugly nobody, struggling through life 
Trapped in darkness, trying to reach the light 
But the light seems so far away, impossible to touch
I'm an emotional wreck, my soul is broken to dust
I'll always be alone, hurt and unwanted 
By this, my thoughts will always be haunted 
By wishing just one woman could see the beauty inside 
Instead of seeing how ugly I am on the outside 
Finding a woman who will see the real me
Is just a dream for someone like me
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment