Friday, December 7, 2012

INTERNET TOUGH GUY

INTERNET TOUGH GUY

You better be careful what you say to me
I'm have a black belt by the 23rd degree
I'm also an amateur MMA fighter
And I own a bat that's wrapped in barbwire
I also know every for of fighting known to man
Come and try to beat me up, I don't think you can
I'll kill you ten times before you hit the ground
And I'll do it while there's plenty of cops around
I fear nothing and I think death is a big joke
Keep me in a good mood so you won't get choked
Disagree with me and you'll pay with a lifetime of pain
To see you hurt is going to be my only aim
Now you got me started I'm going to show you some carnage
"Boy you better come up here and take out the garbage!"
"But mom I'm busy now, I'll get to it later on tonight!"
"You'll do it right now if you value your life!"
You got lucky there pal, I'm off to do work on my fighting skills
But remember how tough I am if you don't want your blood spilled
I have no idea who you are and I'll probably never talk to you again
But today you have made a powerful enemy my friend
© 2012 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment