Monday, December 3, 2012

BRING ME UP TO TEAR ME DOWN

BRING ME UP TO TEAR ME DOWN

One second you love me, the next you hate me
Is your goal trying to make me crazy
This was a storm brewing, I should have been warned
Just say that you never wanted to see me born
You hit me with words that hurt and wonder why I never talk
That's why I don't call, I keep my feelings hidden in a vault
You're probably the reason why I don't like talking to people
Because if people are like you, then most of them are evil
You claim that I'm upset but I'm not even pissed
You left me alone as a child and acted like I didn't exist
And now you wonder why I really don't want to talk to you
But I'm the one who has issues from the nonsense you put me through
Don't tell others  how proud you say you are
Just to bring me down and give me another emotional scar
I can't say I really love you because that would truly be a lie
You probably wouldn't even care if I just suddenly died
And don't wonder why I never bother to come around
Because I know you'll see me and try to bring me down.
© 2012 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment