Thursday, August 21, 2014

FLAMES OF LOVE

FLAMES OF LOVE

I need nothing else now that I have you
Finally I have found someone honest and true
I never thought I would find love on this loveless earth
I had that small spark inside of me since birth
And that spark became a flame when you touched my soul
It became a wildfire that was out of control
Burning away the darkness, sadness and fear
With you around, all those things disappear
Together, we can face the storms on this cruel land
We will face them all, hand in hand
I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you enough for choosing me
But I'll spend my life showing you this new view I see
With this flame we have made together
Each day will get better and better
As we grow and journey through this trail called life
The flames of love has melted my soul that was ice.
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment