Sunday, February 24, 2013

100 DEATHS

100 DEATHS

Here I am my love, to come rescue you
Nothing in this world would ever stop me
An entire army is what I had to cut through
Even though we will never or could ever be
A warrior will never be able to marry a Queen
It will never happen, this I now now
But I never wanted to give up on the dream
I thought it could be, someway, somehow
I have opened the gate so please escape
I'll stay here and fight until there's nothing left
You have a kingdom to rule, rise to your fate
I'll be thinking of you until my last breath
I just want you to know that you are my world
You gave me something to always live for
I loved you when I was a boy and you a little girl
Before the beginning of this ugly war
I would die 100 deaths so you could live
You always knew that you had my heart
Because if you, I know what true love is
I'll be at peace even when they rip me apart
I hear guards coming, please you must go
I must stay down here and defend you with my life
But you know how much I love you so
I'll fight a nation alone and you wouldn't have to ask twice
If I leave this world your beauty is what I'll miss
I think to myself as you run off into the night
My last memory will be of you giving me a kiss
As the dungeon was illuminated with the moon's light
Here they come now, angry and armed to the teeth
With my sword in hand I let loose a war cry
I run towards them, showing that I refuse to be weak
I will love you my Queen, until the day I die
©2012 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment