Tuesday, February 19, 2013

SLAVING FOR THE PURPLE BEAST

SLAVING FOR THE PURPLE BEAST

Load a package, load another package
Keep on loading, we need to reach the average!
It's all about stats and not about your health
If you get sick or hurt, you're all by yourself!
We say we care but in reality we don't
We'll suspend and fire you even though we say we won't
You were a loyal worker?  So what, who cares?
You were here and worked hard, never missed a day
But so what, well still just throw you away
And leave you alone, just to see you starve
And laugh with glee as your life gets hard
I am the purple beast and you were only a slave
I could care less about the hard work you gave
No second chances, you mess up you're gone
I'll stomp all over you while I still move on
To find another victim and use them up too
I'm the beast you're a slave and this is what I do.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment