Sunday, February 24, 2013

LET'S KILL EACH OTHER (OVER NOTHING)

LET'S KILL EACH OTHER (OVER NOTHING)

You're a stupid Liberal?!  I'm going to take your life!
I hate Conservatives, someone's going to die tonight!
You're a Democrat?!  I better go get my gun!
I hate all Republicans so you better get ready to run
I see you're far left, I think you're going insane!
Well you're far right, somethings wrong with your brain!
It's your fault were in this mess, you're all so worthless!
Well people like you should be wiped from the surface!
You're going to die Liberal, say goodbye to your wife and kids!
No, you're going to die conservative, it's me that's going to live!
Gunshots rang out in the middle of the street
The cold air turned warm just because of the heat
Now it's all silent with both bodies on the ground
Neither one is moving, no one emits a sound
Two lives gone, fighting for the glory of their sides
But now they'll just only be a major headline
Fighting for nothing, for a system that doesn't care
About anyone but themselves, it doesn't seem fair
But who cares about that let's just get out and kill
Those who disagree with us because the government has your will
You say you're not a puppet but they're pulling you along
You don't even realize it but you're. falling for the same old song.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment