Tuesday, December 3, 2013

SPOILED

SPOILED

You always get what you want
But you didn't get it from me
Now you want to be rude and taunt
Because I saw beyond what you thought I could see
You tried to turn on the charm, became the flirt
I'm not the average guy, I didn't fall for the trap
So then you started to use words that hurt
Because I didn't kneel down and kiss your ass
Sorry, I'm just doing my job
You don't like it, too bad
Go head, call me a fat slob
Act like a child and get mad
You're still not getting your way, no matter what you do
You act like no one has ever told you no in life
All I have to say is that it sucks to be you
The real person came out after pretending to be nice
You thought you could persuade me because of your looks
Nope, not me, I'm not that kind of guy
Go ahead and try every trick in the book
I'll just tell you no again and say goodbye.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment