Monday, August 5, 2013

UNKOWN FUTURE

UNKOWN FUTURE

Day after day, life is like a whirlwind
Don't know when the day ends and when it begins
Everyday tied with work, never a day off
Spending those hours lost in deep thought
Wondering where life is headed on my lunch break
Feeling lost in a dream and I want to awake
Does she really care or is she messing with my mind?
Am I going to be a fool again and get hurt one more time?
I don't know what to do, I can't let down my guard
I can't let her get too deep into my heart
A swirling of emotions are going through me
So much uncertainty in what my future will be
Will it be bliss or just another broken heart?
Will my life be built up or will it all fall apart?
Do I dare be stupid enough to let someone in again?
Just for it to come to that horrible depressing end?
I don't know what to do anymore as I go back to work
I could just be headed to a future full of hurt. 
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment