Friday, August 2, 2013

I WILL WAIT

I WILL WAIT

I must go, but I don't want to leave
I want you forever, my beautiful forest queen
I know this is your home and I must go on
But the winds will carry your voice like a beautiful song
When all is said and done, we will be together someday
After I fulfill my duties and make him pay
I'm a Waylander and for now I must be alone
But for you my heart has found a home
I live only for you now and your delicate kiss
That brought me to life in the early morning mist
Until it's all over, we can't be together
But know this, it won't be this way forever
I will wait for you, my heat belongs to no one else
It's only for you it doesn't even beat for myself
In time my love, we will be one
In time my love, we will walk in the sun
We will walk in the sacred forests hand in hand
As the Forest Elementals stand tall and protect the land
Under falling leaves I will hold you and never let go
And kiss you until the winter comes and it starts to snow
And during those cold nights I'll keep you warm
Spending nights together with you in my arms
I will gladly wait for those wonderful days to come
When all of this madness is finally undone 
I will wait until I can see you once again
The love I want to be with until the very end.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment