Friday, July 26, 2013

THE NEW REDHEAD

THE NEW REDHEAD

I can't belive this the stars must be aligned
To be in a position like this for the second time?
I worked with a redheaded Goddess at my old job
And now I work with another one, I almost want to sob
Not tears of sadness but tears of pure bliss
I'm one lucky guy to be in another position like this
She's short but like all redheads has a soul of fire
To see her everyday would be my very desire
Of course, I'm such a vivid daydreamer
I daydreamed of us fighting Gorridon Screamers
Of course, well be working side by side
This is so awesome and I always wonder why
I'm in this place again, is it my destiny
Will a redhead be my beloved to be?
Is this the universe's way of showing me the light?
Will I truly end up with a beautiful redhead as my wife?
Who really knows, but life can be strange
Some things stay the same even though some things changed.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment