Monday, July 22, 2013

A NEW WEEK

A NEW WEEK

Another new week, what will it bring?
Will it bring new adventures and stories to tell?
Will I finally feel good about accomplishing something?
Will the week just suck and every day be hell?
Will I finally see the goals that I try to pursue?
The ones that always seem to be out of reach
I'm hoping that that one dream comes true
The one that comes to me as I'm fast asleep Will it be a week of failure or one of success?
Will I finally get stuck out of this endless rut?
Will I just give up and buckle under the stress?
Or will I dig down deep again and never give up?
Who knows what will happen, I'll see what unfolds
Here we go again, I'm walking out of that door
Heading out into a world that can be so cruel and cold
Wondering what could possibly be in store.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment