Monday, July 22, 2013

NICE GUY

NICE GUY

No matter what, I'm always wrong in the end
Being a nice guy means you'll never have friends
Always caught in the middle of a valley between two peaks
Always end up being the worst when you only want to make peace
Always getting hurt because you wear your heart on your sleeve
People calling you blind because you don't see what they see
But all you want to do is make peace with all people
You just want to so good in this world but you're always called evil
You're always the scumbag, always the jerk
Always the one stressed out, always feeling the hurt
I can understand why people become cold bearted
To stop caring for people, to make their souls hardened
It's better that way because you won't feel any pain
You can do what you want with no reasons to explain
You can make your own choices without being in the middle
You won't care about accusations that keeps your head on a swivel
You won't be made out to be the bad guy in every situation
You won't feel alone in this antisocial nation
But I am the nice guy so I'm always wrong in the end
I'm the nice guy so I'll end up with no friends.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment