Monday, July 8, 2013

AS HOPE FADES.......

AS HOPE FADES.......

Lost in my thoughts as I'm watering the plants
Wondering in this life if I'm ever going to get the chance
To have that feeling of what love feels like
Or am I just meant to be alone in this blight
There's someone for everyone, at least that's what they say
There's no one for me but I don't want it that way
Just heartbreak after heartbreak destroying my soul
I'm just an empty soul, far from being whole
Everyone around me is finding someone to love
But I'm still all alone at the edge of a cliff, waiting to be shoved
The days and years just keep flying by
No end of this loneliness in sight and I wonder why
Watering the garden, just trying to cope
With being all alone and slowly losing hope.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment