Tuesday, July 23, 2013

REVENGE ON HOOVES AND STEEL

REVENGE ON HOOVES AND STEEL

You came and invaded my land
killed my wife and kids
And now with this sword in my hand
I'll make sure you won't live
You call me a savage for fighting back
To protect what's left of our people
You're the one that started this scrap
But you have the nerve to call me evil?
I coming through the forest for nothing but revenge
To give you the pain you gave to me
And I won't stop until all of your screams end
And your bloody remains is all I see
We were at peace with all of you
We offered you help to be able to survive
That's why I won't feel guilt for what I will do
By your hands I watched my own wife die
Now here I come, into your camp
While all of you are sound asleep
Cutting down as many as I can
Before the first one gets up and weeps
Screams and cries that I hear
Are music to my ears
Now you'll feel the same here
As my child as he was killed in fear
The fires are blazing high
The survivors come out, wanting my head
I hear the sorrows and the cries
But I'm glad and don't morn for those that are dead
On their horses now, they are screaming with rage
Now they know exactly how I felt
You started this war you wanted to wage
There's no room for compassion or anything else
If they catch me, I know I'm dead for sure
But in the end, none of that really matters
I want to die, I have nothing left anymore
They killed my family, my world is shattered.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment