Sunday, July 21, 2013

BY MYSELF

BY MYSELF

Just leave me alone
Don't bother me anymore
Leave me be in my home
Why are you bothering me for?
I'm not in the mood, just go away
Stop telling me its good for my health
I don't want to be around people, I want to be by myself
I don't feel like going outside
Really, what for and why?
To go outside and enjoy the sun?
Didn't you hear me, I don't want to be around anyone
Don't force me to do something that I don't want to do
Stop trying to change me, I'm nothing like you
Don't entice me with lies like I'm going to meet someone
I'm forever alone, One of depression's many sons
Please, don't bother my let me read in the dark
Stop filling me with ideas and messing with my heart
There's nothing outside for me so I'll stay inside
Safe and alone, where solitude really resides
This is where I can't be hurt, when I'm by myself
Shut off from the world and everyone else.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment