Monday, July 8, 2013

I LOVE THE WAY YOU HATE ME

I LOVE THE WAY YOU HATE ME

Keep telling me how useless I am
I love to hear those words
Tell me that I'm less than a man
Maybe this is what I truly deserve
Beat me down until I can no longer get up
The sick side of me loves the pain
Tell me I'll never succeed, I'm fat and I suck
Slowly those painful words are making me insane
I'm on the ground where you wanted me, just finish the job
Might as well finish it, I have nothing to look forward to
Like you said before, I'm an ugly worthless fat slob
And I'm stupid enough to keep talking to you
Maybe deep down I love it because I know that's actuality
Maybe I am worthless loser that you always call me
And I'll amount to nothing, and live a sad reality
And sadness and misery is all I ever will see.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment