Monday, July 22, 2013

SORRY

SORRY

Mistakes have been made
That I wish I could take back
Just thinking all day
Why did I say and do that?
I was a fool, how could I be so dumb?
I only want to apologize
My whole body went numb
When I saw the look in your eyes
I have so many issues, hope you understand
I'm only human with a broken soul inside
I want to make it up to you, I know I can
I can't shake the feeling of being an asshole
For the rest if my life I'll never forgive myself
I'm so sorry, I want you to know
But please understand I'm poor in mental health
You'll never talk to me again and that I do deserve
For being a heartless person I said I'd never be
I wish I could take back every single word
I'll understand if you'll never forgive me.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment