Monday, July 22, 2013

SHE MISSES ME

SHE MISSES ME

What could have been if you never left here
Maybe I would have been happy now in this current year
But she left and so did my reason to smile
I think about her during the day every once in a while
I see the pictures of her and she's as beautiful as ever
I wish nothing but luck for her on her current endeavour
I look down at my phone and what do I see
She sends me a text and says how much she misses me
In another world and another time, maybe we could live the dream
We could rule a kingdom as king and queen
I would adore you as your smile lights up the universe
You're the most precious treasure on the face of this earth
Even though now that dream will never be
For the first time in months I smiled because she said she misses me.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment