Friday, October 12, 2012

WHISPERS

WHISPERS

The lights are low
I'm holding you close
Everything moves slow
After that evening toast

You pull me near
My soul feels on fire
You whisper in my ear
My secret desires

I can't resist, I must give in
Passion rising with each touch
There's no way this is a sin
As we fall into our lust

United in a beautiful bond
I'm in a universe of ecstasy
My sadness, far away and gone
As you moan my name to me

Lost in the night, beyond space and time
I want this to last forever
As I leave the endless pain behind
Our bodies become entwined

The wall has been broken
And my feelings are exposed
Everything's out in the open
As I begin to explode

My armor is down
My sword is dropped
Lost feelings are found
While time itself stopped.
©2012 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment