Friday, January 3, 2014

JUST THE THOUGHT (RIDE THE SKY)

JUST THE THOUGHT (RIDE THE SKY)

Just the thought of your lips touching mine
Fills my soul with passion and desire
The thought of you ignites my mind
And spreads through my body like wildfire
The thought of you being so close to me
Feeling the warmth of your skin
Makes me feel so alive and free
I don't know where to begin
I won't feel the winter's cold tonight
You'll be keeping me warm
My cold heart melted and came to life
In the middle of an ice storm
You saw who I am but you didn't want to leave
That's truly a gift that I won't throw away
That thought alone fills me with such need
That you still wanted to stay
No more words, please come close to me
As the storm continues outside
You are perfect, the most beautiful thing I see
With you, I have nothing to hide
The world blinks away and I'm in yours
The stars of the universe shine a little brighter
Who knew for my sadness you would be the cure
My dark aura has now become lighter
If this is a dream, I never want it to end
As I'm falling into a pool of ecstasy
The broken pieces of my soul are beginning to mend
And all because you never rejected me
I'm giving everything to you
I'll stay right here by your side
To you I'll always be true
Because tonight, together we ride the sky.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment