Monday, January 13, 2014

THE STORM ROLLS BACK IN

THE STORM ROLLS BACK IN

The sky was blue but the they're gray again
I thought this time the storm was at an end
I was wrong because now the storm is back
As the rain comes again and the thunder cracks
The feelings of worthless come rolling at me
The darkness again is the only thing I see
I'll never escape this prison that I'm now in
The negative thoughts now come from within
"You stupid fat fuck, no one will ever love you!"
"You're so worthless and there's nothing you can do!”
"Look at yourself, you're so disgusting and ugly"
These thoughts are right, no woman will ever love me
Dreams are just that, they will never come true
I will never in my life hear the words "I love you"
I will never know the feeling of a gentle loving touch
Even though it's the one thing I long for so much
The storm rages in and it's eating me alive
I thought it was gone and I left it all behind
But I was wrong because it's raging again
I guess this storm will never have an end.
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment