Sunday, January 12, 2014

SOMEDAY, SHE WILL COME

SOMEDAY, SHE WILL COME

Someday she will walk into my life and all will be clear
All the darkness and pain she will push away
I will have a reason to smile when she comes near
She won't be a dream, she'll be real and here to stay

Someday she will be everything I have waited for
Someone who will accept me for who I am
That will make me stay true and stick to my words
Because of her I will become a better man

Someday she will come and I will know
Just by looking at her, she is the one
She will be surrounded by a beautiful glow
And a soul that shines brighter than the sun

Someday she will come and I will give her my heart
And she will give me hers in time
And with her I will always be and never part
And our souls will intertwine.
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment