Friday, February 28, 2014

PASSIONS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT

PASSIONS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT

I see you in all of your glory
Intoxicated by your soul
Like something out of a story
You have made me whole
Intoxicated by your scent
The warmth and feel of your skin
By the end of this night I will be spent
As we become one and passions begin
Kissing your body from your lips on down
It's like heaven and a beautiful treat
I begin to hear your beautiful moaning sounds
Like fine chocolate, so delicious and sweet
The ticking of the clock, the quickening of our hearts
Knowing this is so much more than just sex
Truly connected to your soul, where love starts
Breaking quickens as you kiss my neck
I want you now, I want you forever more
Long after this passionate night has come and gone
I want you through it all, the daylight and storms
When we age and grow old as time marches on
You're what I want and all I'll ever need
Something that I'll prove to you each day
Once imprisoned, my lonely soul you freed
You have me for life and I'll never walk away
I messed up before you but that won't happen again
I've learned from my past mistakes
A broken heart you have begin to mend
By your love, you've destroyed the self hate
I can live again because of you
Instead of wanting to die
Amazed by everything you do
I give my all, with nothing to hide
Thank you, my love for this beautiful night
Thank you, for taking in a wounded man
Your kiss and passion has ignited my life
Please never let go of my extended hand
The sun rises in the eastern sky
As your head rests upon my chest
This is paradise, I can now face the world outside
Even though the situation out there is still a mess
But at least I have a second chance that I won't ruin
I have finally found my dream before my death
Me becoming stronger has all been your doing
I'll always fight for you until my last breath.
©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment