Thursday, April 17, 2014

MALESTROM OF THOUGHTS

MALESTROM OF THOUGHTS


Will I always be alone?

Will my heart ever find a home?

Should I leave everything and travel the world?

Just disappear and let adventures unfurl?

Would anyone really care if I died?

Would people be sad, would people cry?

Will my life end without passing on my genes?

Without a child, or no woman of my dreams?

Am I as ugly as how I look in the mirror?

And that's the reason women won't come nearer?

Why do women day they want nice guys?

But when one comes near, they push him aside?

But they go off with the jerk with good looks instead

And end up getting hurt when jerks mess with their heads

Is being a kind person just a waste of time?

The cruel get ahead while the kind stay behind

Why do these thoughts keep plaguing my mind?

©2014 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment