Wednesday, April 3, 2013

ELANIA (ORIGINAL VERSION)

ELANIA (ORIGINAL VERSION)

Before you I didn't know happiness existed
I was alone in this world being devoured by my own hate
A bitter human being, with emotions dark and twisted
You became my reason to smile, to change my own fate
I wanted to die but for you I want to live
Seeing light for once in this place of darkness
It radiates from your smile, the aura you give
I can now see that not everyone is cruel and heartless
I had no emotions, at least that's what I believed
Jaded with everything, putting up a wall of steel
But I look into your beautiful eyes and drop to my knees
You have torn apart that wall and made me feel
Now I know that dreams do come true
No more shall I be a lost tormented soul
You have made me realize that my dream was always you
And for the reason you care about me, you have made me whole.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment