Monday, April 1, 2013

NOW YOU HAVE A PROBLEM

NOW YOU HAVE A PROBLEM

You called me nothing
Your love you said I didn't deserve
You told me to do something
Instead of being such a nerd
You laughed at me, called me names
And said that I was disgusting and ugly
You kept playing mind games
And said no one would love me
But then I found a woman
Who accepted me for who I am
And you got angry and started foaming
And said I was less than a man
Now I'm a sellout, a disgrace to my race
It's funny, you never said that before
I finally found someone who looked at my face
And didn't make fun of me anymore
And now you scream: "They're taking our good men!"
What do you mean?  You said I was a loser
Stop being dramatic and leave us alone then
I tried but you said no and became a verbal abuser
You turned me down and I found someone else
So what if she has a different color of skin?
Keep your silly comments and keep them to yourself
Because you know you'll never ever win
Don't tell me who to love or who I should be with
It's not my fault you're still stuck in the past
I'm walking away from you so just be done with it
The hate in your heart will turn you to ash.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment