Monday, May 20, 2013

CUTTING THE PAIN AWAY

CUTTING THE PAIN AWAY

“Hey you, you’re a worthless piece of shit!”
Those words hurt worse than any hit
“Oh my God look at you, you’re so fucking ugly!”
Yes, that’s why no girl will ever love me
“Stop eating, look at you you’re too fat!”
Yes, I know, please stop calling me that
“You’re nothing, you’ll always be worthless!”
I deserve to be wiped from the earth’s surface
I walk home alone, with tears in my eyes
Feeling like nothing, I just want to die
There’s only one thing that will feel just right
I open a drawer and take out the knife
I’m not going to kill myself just slice my skin
To release the pain that’s held within
The pain feels so sweet, it just takes away
All of the words that were said to me today
Another cut, it stings but the words are worse
At least I feel now, I don’t feel like a curse
It feels so much better than feeling so numb
And being ignored by almost everyone
Cut my pain away, give me my relase
I’m cutting my pain away, so I can have peace.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment