Monday, May 20, 2013

WHEN EVERYTHING FALLS APART ON A MONDAY

WHEN EVERYTHING FALLS APART ON A MONDAY

Struggling to be positive in these worst of times
But I have so much stress on my mind
So many problems that I have to go through
I'm looking for a solution but I don't know what to do
I have to keep it together, try to keep a calm head
But I don't see anything but trouble ahead
What's heaven?  I keep going through hell
What's freedom? I feel like I'm locked in a cell
In a tight situation with no other way out
Things never head north, they always go south
It's time to stand tall and brace for impact
Because as always, the bad news is coming back
It's all slipping away, I'm stuck in such a mess
Here comes a panic attack, I'm gasping for breath
Everything seems to be falling apart on this day
And of course this all happens on a Monday.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment