Wednesday, May 22, 2013

NO APOLOGIES

NO APOLOGIES
This is who I am, I make my own choices
I make my own way and ignore other voices
I really don't care if I disappoint you
I'll talk to whoever I want, don't make me choose
Don't private message me saying you wish me peace
You claim to be a lamb but I see the wolf underneath
And I opened up to you, I feel like such a fool
That will never happen again, that's the new rule
I'm not going let myself get back stabbed again
By someone who claimed to be a friend
That's what I get for always trying to be nice
But from now on I'm going to be as cold as ice
Nobody really cares and that's the real truth
No matter how much they say they really do
They'll drop you quick if you dare make a mistake
Because they're perfect, in their minds they're great
Don't expect me to say sorry, I did nothing wrong
Go ahead and write a meaningless post that's long
Tell everyone how they have let you down
So you can get sympathy from people all around
No apologies, I'll never take a word of this back
I'll just move on and leave it at that.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment