Wednesday, May 22, 2013

TWIN TIGERS

TWIN TIGERS

I'm nothing, I'm a worthless piece of shit
I'm at the end of my rope and I want to quit
A stupid fuckwit who drinks way too much
I'm ugly with a body no girl would touch
I'm motivated my nothing, not even life
Fuck it, I should just end it all with a knife
My parents hate me too, they call me a loser
And they wonder why I'm an alcohol abuser
Even my own brother has turned his back on me
I have no one, I'm a lonely as lonely can be
Give me a reason to go on In this state
Give me a reason to live on with this fate
Of being a nobody with nothing to live for
I can't fight the sadness, I can't do it anymore
All live in a house with people but I feel by myself
You know what, fuck it I'm going to kill myself.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment