Thursday, September 27, 2012

SHE IS MY DREAM

SHE IS MY DREAM

I think of her when I sleep, I think of here when I wake
I truly wonder if she will be my fate
I dream about her days, I dream about her nights
In my eyes she's fire and ice
She calls to me in dreams as she whispers my name
Her sweet voice makes my raging hear tame
I her her name, it's like a beautiful song
With you, by your side is where I belong
Connected to a place I have never been
No matter if it was her past or present I would fit in
She's more than a queen she's a Goddess to me
I think of her glory and go to one knee
I bow in honor of all she has done
As her flag flies boldly in the sun
I must go to see her, just a glimpse at least
And only then I will be truly at peace
To be kissed by her winds and touched by her rain
Would erase an entire lifetime of pain
I can't put into words how I feel
But what I know is that this feeling is real
Say the word, I'll defend you 'till my last breath
Like many others before me who fought until there was nothing left
I hear you calling me in the darkest of nights
I'm coming for you, the love of my life
©2012 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment