Sunday, September 2, 2012

STRANGE DREAM

I had a dream that I was walking with some people through this trail in this forest.  The trail itself was above the trees and the trail wasn't wide.

While walking on this trail, I tripped over a rock and went sliding down the side.  I tried grabbing to the dirt that was on each side of the trail but I just kept sliding down.  As I was sliding, I was screaming for help because from the forest below, weird sounds were coming from below me but I couldn't see anything.  I finally slid all the way down to the bottom and the forest was dark and hazy.

Finally, someone finally came down after me but she was stuck down there like I was.  The other people we were with were screaming our names but there was no way we were able to climb back up so we had no choice to walk into this forest where the strangest sounds were coming from.

As we made our way through, we came upon this huge stone castle in the middle of the forest.  It looked abandoned.  I didn't want to go in there but he girl I was with wanted to so I followed her inside.

The inside was just a shell of what the castle once looked like.  Wooden chairs were rotted, moss grew on the stone ground and ivy grew up along the stone walls.  In the throne room where the king used to sit, his skeleton was still there with the clothes he was wearing, which was decaying and rotted and the crown that was on his head which once shined was dull and tarnished and covered with spider webs.  In one corner, there were a pile of rusted and dull swords along with rusted armor and chain mail.

The girl that was with me walked up to the dead king and removed the crown from his head.  Before I got a chance to tell her that was a bad idea to do, that strange sound that we heard before came right behind us.  We both turned around and it was a baby black dragon.  What came behind that dragon is what scared me.  This tall guy in a dark robe, who looked very old, pointed at us.

He croaked: "You are the ones.  You will do."  Blue sparks came from his hand and surrounded the both of us and we were inside this blue bubble that we couldn't escape from.  We couldn't do anything but just stand there, stuck inside this bubble.

As I looked outside of this bubble, before my eyes the castle started to repair itself.  The moss on the ground that grew through the cracks disappeared and the ground looked new again.  The ivy that was growing everywhere receded and the walls began looking new again.  I looked to the dead king and his clothes that were rotting became new and muscles and skin grew back on his body and he had a face.  His crown that was tarnished became new and shined like the sun.  The rusted armor, chain mail and swords became Knights standing guard for the king.

Finally, the blue bubble disappeared and we were standing before the king and the castle as it once was.  The tall man in the black robe who looked very old now was as young as I was.  The small black dragon was still there and didn't change at all.  His red eyes were still glowing with fire.

"What the.....here are we?  When are we?"  That's when the king spoke.  "Welcome to my kingdom strangers.  You sound and dress strange but that's expected from where you came from.  You were brought from your time back to here to help us."  "What time?  Where are we?  Am I dreaming this?  I must have hit my head when I slid down that slope and I'm really lying unconscious on the forest floor.  This has to be a dream!"  "You are not dreaming stormbringer.  This is real."  "What did you call me?"  "You are stormbringer, the one who will save Evanskaskia.  It has been foretold in the ripples of time. "  "I'm saving Evan who?  Ripples of time? Stormbringer?  This can't be real....."  I passed out in the dream and that's when I woke up.

It was a very vivid dream, it seemed so real.  I wish you could have dreams that had an ending instead of waking up because I wondered what would have happened next?  I guess that's where my imagination kicks in and finishes this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment