Sunday, September 1, 2013

AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM

AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM

I keep having that same dream
A dream that will always be out of reach
I'm always tortured by this, it seems
Every single day of the week
I keep dreaming that I'll find someone who will love me
Accept me for the person that I am
Some who could look past me being so ugly And see more than just a hideous man
Someone who would give me something to look forward to
Instead of looking forward to nothing at all
Someone who could see my heart that's true
And break through the concrete solitary wall
Someone who will save me from myself
And stop the endless self hate and pain
Someone who will heal me and bring back my health
So I can finally see the sunrise again
A dream so farfetched it will never come to be
I have already accepted this as pure fact
No woman on this planet will ever be with me
The reality of being alone forever is a pain that will always last.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment