Monday, September 23, 2013

IT MUST BE THE TRUTH

IT MUST BE THE TRUTH

I'm not a nice guy, I only look out for myself
It's all about me and no one else
I have been that way ever since my youth
That's what family tells me so it must be the truth

I'm useless and do nothing, I'm just an asshole
I'm an evil person who has no soul
I'm heartless and my family has proof
At least that's what they say and it must be the truth

If I'm so horrible, why do you still talk to me?
Why do you wonder why I don't call for weeks?
So you can just bash me and bring me down?
And you wonder why I never want to be around?

But then again, I'm not a nice guy I only look out for myself
It's all about me and no one else
I have been this way ever since my youth
My family says I'm a useless asshole so it must be the truth
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment