Monday, September 23, 2013

DRAMA

DRAMA

I don't want to be any part of your life
So stop dragging me into it
Yes, I know I may be nice
But I don't fall for bullshit
You act like you're innocent
But I know all about your threats
I heard about that incident
On you I won't waste my breath
Stop calling me to rescue you
I'm not a bodyguard up for hire
You're not liked for the things that you do
You manipulate people to do your desire
But I'm not that kind of fool
Who's going to get involved
I'm not going to be your tool
To fix the problems you can't solve
You're constant yelling is giving me a headache
You're causing nothing but stress
No more of this nonsense can I take
I'm not being dragged down into your mess
I want peace in my life but you only bring war
That's why from you I have to avoid
Don't ask why I don't want to see you anymore
You only want to fight and make lots of noise
Don't bother me with your soap opera
I don't want to know who's a "popcorn ho"
You're as dangerous as a chupacaba
You'll end up losing every friend you know
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment