Sunday, September 1, 2013

YOU'RE NOT WELCOME

YOU'RE NOT WELCOME

I will always see you as the wrecker of a house
You destroyed and broke up a family
I blame my brother too, he was a louse
For being stupid and losing his sanity
He actions broke a beautiful woman's heart
And truly broke her down
And because of that a family was ripped apart
When you started coming around
You will never be family to me
But I dearly love my niece
Don't talk to me, just leave me be
So I can be at peace
Don't expect me to ever accept you
Because you married my brother
But I'll keep quiet, silent and true
Only for the sake of my mother
Those promises you made, all were broken
You said with your slick tounge
Don't expect my house to be open
After this weekend is done
It's bit about you, other people are involved
At this grieving time
For you to think all those problems are resolved
Are you about of your mind?!
Do you think my cousins in law want to be introduced
To the woman who broke up a marriage?
My brother was a moron to give in and be seduced
By someone whose name is disparaged
Don't being your drama to this wake
You're not welcome here
If you have feelings, for everyone's sake
You wouldn't try to come here.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment