Monday, September 2, 2013

RESTRICTIVE (NO FREEDOM IN WORDS)

RESTRICTIVE (NO FREEDOM IN WORDS)

I can't say this I can't say that
Sorry, that's not me and where I'm at
You remove very poem that I post
Your silly guidelines is what I hate the most
Poetry is supposed to be expressive but you choke it out
You're really for poetry, that's something I doubt
Deleting my post because it doesn't meet your rules
Too personal?  Do you really take me for a fool?
Don't call poetry expression if you won't let me express myself
When it's clearly a case of favoritism towards everyone else
I'm the only one that gets singled out all the time
You don't want me to post in your community, okay that's fine
I bid you goodbye and I'll just move on
It's not like you care that now I'm long gone
But no one tells me how and what I should write
You won't choke out the creativity that's in my life
Your moderators won't stop the words inside me
That fill me every day and beg to be free
So I had to say goodbye and finally leave
But there's many other communities in the G+ sea.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment