Monday, September 2, 2013

DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING (PERFECT TO ME)

DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING (PERFECT TO ME)

I think you're perfect the way you are
We all have pasts that left is scars
We all have wounds that left is hurt and afraid
But that doesn't mean that you're bad in any way
You're not ugly, you're beautiful to me
I even like the cute way you sneeze
It may sound corny but I'm saying how I feel
I shut myself from the world and you broke the seal
You looked inside and saw something worthwhile in me
Something beautiful that I could never see
And I see the beauty that resides within you
The beauty that's beneath the skin, the beauty that stays true
Don't say you're too fat or that you're too old
Don't listen I the lies shallow society has told
You're a Goddess in my eyes who deserves respect
A woman that an army of knights would give their lives to protect
You're perfect to me, a valuable treasure on this green earth
You may not think so but you're perfect to me, for all it's worth.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment