Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DEATH BY DOG FARTS

DEATH BY DOG FARTS

As I layer myself down to get some sleep 
A horrendous smell in my nose did seep
It smelled like something died in the house 
I had to investigate and then find out 
Where this horrible smell was coming from 
The smell started after the setting of the sun
I went downstairs and the smell got worse 
So overpowering, it was the worst smell on earth 
There was a green cloud in the air like some kind of death fog
And there I see, the wagging tail of my dog
It came from him, my loyal little beagle 
This smell emitted from him could literally kill people 
It was a cold night but the windows were wide open
To air out the house from the smell, so potent 
Besides, that's not the way that I would want to depart
That would be a bad way to go, death by dog farts. 
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment