Wednesday, October 30, 2013

EATING THE PAIN AWAY

EATING THE PAIN AWAY

Go ahead and eat some more, you fat fuck 
Look at you, you wonder why you're so alone? 
Stop stuffing your face, it's so disgusting, yuck! 
That's why a lonely life is all you've ever known!

Food doesn't reject me, it takes away my pain 
It's the one thing that makes me feel good inside 
It never laughs at me, it never calls me names 
Because of my eating I'll probably die

Go ahead and eat some more, that's why you're ugly 
Don't cry and ask: "How come no woman loves me?" 
Eat more junk food to fill that empty void
When you hear fat jokes, don't get all mad and annoyed

I eat more and more and I feel so ashamed 
I can't stop myself, it's hard to explain 
It's the only time that I don't feel so stressed
I'm so screwed up in the head and my life is a mess

Here we go again, you're feeling sorry for yourself 
Eating like this is doing major damage to your health 
You're going to die young and you don't even care 
Killing your mind and body, now is what you're doing fair?

I can't help it, it will always be this way 
This eating monster inside of me is here to stay 
No one understands how screwed up I really am
I'm just a fat, worthless, broken down man. 
©2013 Darryl Mouzone 

No comments:

Post a Comment