Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WEARING THE RING FOR YOU

WEARING THE RING FOR YOU

I swore I would never be in this position again 
To be a slave, sent away once again 
Mistress Denna put me in a world of pain 
A Mord Sith put me through horrors I can never explain 
You told me it would be good for me, I believe you my love 
You were sent to save me by the spirits above 
Sent away to the towers, being led like a slave 
Where I'll be told how I should behave 
I gave you everything, you have it all
When I was in pain, it was your name I would call
And just like that, you have sent me away 
When I want to be with you until the end of my days
What's going to happen to me, no one wants to go through 
But you must know that I'm only doing it for you 
The Steel ring feels cold as it's wrapped around my neck
The fears have come back when I was near death 
You yelled at me to so this, I just don't understand 
Why would you send me away to a far away land? 
You said you loved me, I don't feel that now 
But someway I know we'll be together somehow 
I can't look back at you, my heart will be broken 
I can't look back, so my feelings will be left unspoken 
I leave with this sister of light so lost and confused 
Feeling helpless once again, not knowing what to do
I am be gone forever but what I may go through 
Remember that I put on that steel ring only for you. 
©2013 Darryl Mouzone 

No comments:

Post a Comment