Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WORKED UNTIL DEATH

WORKED UNTIL DEATH

Still in here, trapped inside
As I look at the weather outside
All this work will kill me one day 
And I'll die all alone, with no one caring anyway
Just struggling to keep my head above water 
Drowning in papers, I'm about to get slaughtered
Working for nothing is what it seems to be 
Paycheck goes to bills, none of it I see
Enjoying nothing, life passes me by
Sitting in this small room is probably where I'll die
And I know that I'll be working at the time 
Minute after minute, slowly losing my mind
I wish I could say I have someone I'm working hard for
But I have no one, I'm empty to the core
In my small prison trapped to this chair I'll be 
Feeling nothing but sadness thought all eternity.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment