Wednesday, October 30, 2013

PATHETIC

PATHETIC

No one will ever want me
Alone us all I'll ever be 
I'm just a useless soul 
Who will never be whole 
I'm tired of this feeling
While staring at the ceiling 
And the depression consumes 
Knowing this will be my doom 
Silence as a clock ticks away 
I really don't want to start the day
On to work, no one says goodbye 
I'm trying to hide the tears in my eyes 
Same shift, everything's the same 
As I wear a badge that says my name 
People ask why I have such a sad face 
I fake a smile to pretend I love this place
Another day done, now it's back to home
Eating with the TV on all alone 
No one tells me how my day was
This is what a loser like me does
So pathetic, but this is my life
This is why I'm always sad inside 
I know that this sadness will never end 
It's going to be an ongoing trend. 
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment