Wednesday, October 30, 2013

HERE I STAND

HERE I STAND

I'm here for you, with an outreached hand
I see you're down, I'm here to help you stand
Grab my hand, get up and come with me
We'll struggle together, our lives won't be problem free
But we can lean on each other when the bad days come
We can fight the darkness together and unite as one
You are lost, but so am I
I'll do my best to wipe away the tears you cry
To do the silly things I know will make you laugh
And they to make the hurt and pain a thing of the past
I'm here, promising to be by your side
Showing you who I am, I have nothing to hide
I'm reaching out for you, please give me a chance
I'm not the average guy who only wants to get in your pants
I don't play games that so many others play
I'll let my actions speak more than my words could say
But here I stand, ready to lift you off the floor
To show you love until you can't remember pain anymore. 
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment