Thursday, November 28, 2013

ENDLESS DREAM

ENDLESS DREAM

Every night, I think of her before I sleep
Wishing to come to her rescue
Comforting her as she gently weeps
As I make all her dreams come true
Holding her close, making sure she's safe
In a forest far away from the towers of ice
It was there where I came to her aid
And saved her from an evil wizard's device
Then I snap out of it and I'm back in the dark
Still wishing I could turn on the light and see her face
Something to give a spark of light in my dark heart
In my lonely internal prison where it's a cold place
But in all the thoughts of loneliness and without hope
Thoughts of her are still barely hanging on
I'll dream of her again, the dream that helps me cope
But in the morning I'll be alone and she'll be gone.
©2013 DARRYL MOUZONE

No comments:

Post a Comment