Monday, November 11, 2013

THE PAIN I MUST BEAR

THE PAIN I MUST BEAR

I'm an idiot, I messed up once again
I ruin everything, it seems that way in the end
I'm such a fool, I keep making stupid mistakes
No wonder being alone forever is my only fate
No one wants to be with an idiot like me
And I'm ugly, that's something everyone can see
I only told her the way that I really am
And she ran away from me as fast as she can
I guess no one cares how I really feel about life
It's all about looks, not about a good personality or being nice
Don't tell me it's not true, I'm sick of hearing that lie
Tell me why good looking assholes are never alone, why?
But the ugly nice guys in this world are lonely forever
Forget about finding love, that will never happen, never
I try and try, but it's always the same results
I should just give up, I'm tired of the insults
Tired of disappointments, dreams never coming true
Misery will be my only love, that's the best I can do
Nothing else to do but just get used to this emotion
There's no cure for this, no magic potion
Accept the bitter medicine and let it go down
Embrace the same emptiness that I have always found
That's all there is and all there will ever be
For a broken, screwed up human being like me
That's why I'll always be forever by myself
This self hate is only for me to bear and nobody else.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment