Thursday, November 28, 2013

THE PAIN OF IT ALL

THE PAIN OF IT ALL

This truth that I know is true
This truth is what I hide from
No matter what I say or do
It's always in my face like the sun
It's not a physical pain
And will never heal
It's driving me insane
And the pain is so real
But I should have known
It's all my fault
I'll always be on my own
Wherever I will walk
I will have no shadow
I will have no soul mate
It makes me feel hollow
And full of self hate
I'm a worthless nothing
That will never be loved
I'll stop hoping for something
That can never be done
I have to accept this
Even though the truth is hard
Alone I'll always exist
Like a lonely neutron star
This pain hurt so much
I almost can't bear
It really does suck
And life's so unfair
Nice guys finish last
They always do
A lonely shadow I'll aways cast
This is the truth that I know is true.
©2013 Darryl Mouzone

No comments:

Post a Comment